In our part of the world, the smell of lemongrass always evokes fond memories of a good massage in Bangkok. Nothing beats a good massage after a long, tiring day of eating and shopping.
What if you can actually recreate this spa experience every day at home?
Made with organic coconut and olive oils
Thai Thai Hand SoapDifficulty: Easy
Unwind after a long, tiring, stressful day of eating and shopping.
300 g fragrance-free liquid soap base
2 g lemongrass (cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil
1 g cedarwood (atlas cedar) essential oil
- Mix the lemongrass essential oil and the cedarwood essential oil in a small glass bowl. Set aside.
- Add the fragrance-free liquid soap base to a suitable vessel.
- Warm the liquid soap base using a double boil method to 30 – 35°C, stirring slowly with a silicone spatula. *If you find this step a hassle, you may skip this step as long as your liquid soap base is > 20°C (68°F).
- Add the essential oil blend in Step 1 to the liquid soap base while stirring slowly around the sides of the vessel.
- Stir for 15 – 30 minutes until the essential oil is fully dispersed.
- Fill in a suitable container.