Christmas is on its way. Everyone is very excited throughout the end of the year to celebrate Christmas and the New Year. Nothing can beat a good celebration, especially when you are with your loved ones.
Besides going out, you can also stay at home and have a bonding time with family or friends by making Peppermint Soap.
It is so easy-peasy. Allow us to show you how to make it.
Peppermint Soap for Christmas!Difficulty: Medium
Ingredients & TOOLS
Standard White Melt & Pour Soap Base
Peppermint Essential Oil
Isopropyl Alcohol (Optional)
6 Cavity Silicone Mold
Glass Beaker/Microwaveable Glass Bowl
Small Mixing Bowl
Spray Bottle for Isopropyl Alcohol
- Cut the Standard White Melt & Pour Soap Base into small cubes with the soap cutter/knife. The smaller you cut the easier it melts
- Place the cubes in a glass beaker/microwaveable glass bowl and microwave it at the lowest heat setting Stir every minute to avoid boiling the soap
- Remove the melted soap base from the microwave
- Add the Emerald Colorant (you can adjust the color intensity to your liking) and stir well to blend
- Using a glass pipette, add 2% Peppermint Essential Oil to the melted soap base. Stir again
- Gently pour into the Silicone mold
- Spray the surface of the soap with Isopropyl Alcohol to remove surface bubbles
- Allow cooling for an hour. Once cooled, remove and use
- Buy Stephenson Standard White Melt & Pour Soap Base 1kg
Buy Purely Refillable Organic Peppermint Essential Oil 10ml
- Read How to Process Standard White Melt & Pour Soap Base 1kg
- Essential oils may cause allergic reactions. Conduct a simple patch test before you start using the product. Apply a small amount to your skin and leave it on to see if a reaction develops